Monday, February 18, 2008

2 month check up




We survived our 2 month check up. Lets say that Jackson handled it beautifully, but mom was a mess. He had to get three shots and although I didn't cry, I made Joey hold him down while the Doc stuck him in his legs. I know there will be many more of these shots to come and I will continue to get better with each one. Jackson only cried while he was getting them, then he was ok. We also found out that he is in the 90th percentile for his length at 24in, and he is in the 50th percentile for weight at 12 lbs. He is healthy and happy. He is just growing like crazy and doing all kinds of fun things. He has so much more control of his arms and hands now and is hitting the little toys hanging from his play mat. He laughs and smiles so much now, and is sleeping great! If you could'nt already tell we are proud parents who can't wait for the next two months!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new pictures!!! He is so precious! We love him so much. And what a soldier-taking three shots in the leg, he's tough like his momma!

Love you!

Jess

tomarlow said...

wow! what a little man!! i love the new pictures! i just have to say, the 2nd pic actually made me tear up...that's "tear up" and not cry 8^) ...because its the first pic that i have looked at and said..oh my gosh...there it is.....it's a little nicole!!

i love and miss you all very much!

~a

rick and sharyn mc said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! (Handsome)
He has such amazing features already!!!
I'm so thankful he did so well at his apt. What a trooper!
Love,
Sharyn

kveton said...

Beautiful photo up top MVP!

I have been meaning to write you for the longest time (ever since I left your home!)....look for the email.

It was GREAT to be able to see you and hang out with you and Jackson! Sorry Joey had to work....I WILL get to spend some time with him one day!

Two regrets about my visit:

1. not taking enough photos of Jackson (I was pretty scared of blinding him but I figured yo're taking such fantastic photos of him that I can just get some from you....especially the faux hawk!!!!!)

2. not holding Jackson....I was scared to drop/hurt/squeeze him. I have NO experience with babies but maybe next time??

I can't wait to visit with you all again...it may be a bit longer than I had said....and by then Jackson will be so much older and a little less breakable? :)

Love ya MVPS!