Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Fun In Longview

So, I needed to blog the funtivities we had in Longview a few weeks ago. We had such a great time with the family. And with my camera in tow, I tried to document all the fun that we were having. Come with me and lets experience the fun again through pictures!

This was actually the only picture of all three boys that I got where you could see all three faces. It was NOT easy!!!

This clarifies for you all WHY it wasn't easy! That would be cuz Jackson is a little afraid of Kingston, so he really didn't want to be sitting so close to him. Hence, the oldest cousin trying to help me out by yankin' him back in the picture. (please also note how, through all the madness, sweet Kingston is still in model mode!) :)

Speaking of sweet Kingston.....What a precious little family!!

All the boys. Notice my son again....anti photo! He will not look at me anymore when I have my camera.

Again....the one who wouldn't look....

And, yet again.....but check out Carson...I think he is ready for the beach!

Uh Oh, look out Carson, Kingston is one tough kid!

And this is where the insanity really happened! But, again please check out Kingston, STILL in model mode!

Sweet father son photo.


So sweet...momma and baby!

B..E..A...UTIFUL!

sweet cousins


Carson, with one of the two ducks he got for Easter!

Kingston and his momma and daddy...well their legs anyway.


Sweet Gran and Kingston photo


Another cute family pic.

Gran and Kingston lookin' at the ducks.

Beasch and Kingston hangin' out

Jackson and his best bud, Max. He LOVES this dog!!

The only pic I really got of Jackson with anyone 'holding' him. He's not into being held much.

And, I leave you with one that just melts my hear! Kingston, sweetie, don't you worry, I promise my son won't be scared of you forever and we will get plenty of these pics with you too!! :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I really loved reliving these sweet memories. I am working on the video so hopefully I will get that up here soon. I will send all the family a cd of pics and a dvd of the video soon. Love you!

2 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Wow, Nicole, you capture some great shots! You have such a talent & you help preserve such wonderful memories!
I hear you on the 2 year old not looking at you...C puts his hand up in front of me & says 'Stop Sharyn'...NOT COOL! He really dislikes his pic taken!

Glad you had fun with the fam in Longview!

Unknown said...

I was so excited when I got your email today telling me to check out the blog!

Thank you again for doing what you do.. . taking AWESOME pictures and then SHARING them with all of us!!! THERE IS A VIDEO COMING??? I can barely stand the wait... YOU ARE SO FLIPPIN' TALENTED!!!!

Love you chick,
Amanda Laine