Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time

I love christmas and had a really hard time this year waiting until after Halloween to decorate.  I made it to the first weekend in November and then christmas was officially going to be in my home.  Jackson has helped me make ornaments and we have had fun decorating while listening to christmas music.  This is just such a special time of year and it blesses me to think of what it really means in the hope of my Savior Jesus Christ.  
Merry Christmas Everyone!





Our homemade advent calender with small bags 50% off from Hobby Lobby and dollar store christmas chocolates.  Jackson wakes up ready to open his gift with a small treat inside.  He gets really excited trying to find the correct number and opening the bag for a new treat each day.  He is also learning patience, which isn't the fun part since he sees the bags and really doesn't like that he can only get one per day.  Good lessons to learn non the less.  
Hope you all have a wonderful christmas!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

Texan said...

beautiful. I miss Christmas.

I'm having a "summer Christmas" this year....doesn't feel the same but I certainly don't mind the sun and warm weather since we get about 5 days of sunshine a year in Denmark ;) Miss you my friend!!!