Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE

Well, instead of trying to copy all of the valentines pictures onto this family blog, I figured I would just post the link to Raspberry Rain's blog where you can see all of the pictures.  I did want to elaborate on this fun 'adventure' with my sweet Jackson.  First of all, Joey and I have REALLY seen a big turn around from Jackson since he has turned three.  He just seems more aware and more compliant, not as combative.  This along with him not being so opposed to my camera made for a much better photo shoot.  What I really did was give him candy and a whole bunch of red heart balloons, which he decided we magic balloons that would carry him to the jungle.  We played for a good hour with those balloons and still have them in the house.  I love this boys imagination and love that I have some sweet memories along with some fun photos to share.  Check out the photos HERE


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

No comments: