Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GUESS WHAT?????

Well, our child finally cooperated this time. We are having a BOY!!!! Joey and I are thrilled. We went to the doctor who graciously gave us a sonogram even though it wasn't scheduled, so that I could find out what we were having. We started the sonogram and the baby wasn't wanting to face us. The doctor kept saying that the baby just wouldn't cooperate and turn around, and then miraculously he turned to the side and everyone saw that it was a boy. Well, at least the doctor said she was 85% sure it was a boy. She didn't want to say for sure since this wasn't my "official" sonogram visit. We are both pretty sure that it is a boy. Yeah! We are just so thrilled that we know. And I am so excited that I was right! Let the planning begin.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Cheers to baby Kraus! Name him Theodore.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be your baby's aunt!!!! I am so excited for y'all and I am so excited to see your little one running around in no shirt, long underwear and boots!
- Jess

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Yeah! We were right Nicole! So, a cute little Kraus boy. Can't even imagine how adorable he will be! Stinkin' cute!!

Shari's Blog said...

yippee i am so excited! A little boy. Little boys are very special. I cant wait to see that cute boy!!!Congrats!!!!!

rick and sharyn mc said...

We are so excited for the 3 of you! What a fun addition to such an awesome family! Rick and I can't wait to meet your little man! What a fun blessing!
Sharyn