Friday, July 6, 2007

Pensacola Vacation

Let me start out by saying that this trip was one hundered percent possible because of the generosity of my mother and father in law. We were so blessed that they put everything together and made it all happen.
We left at about midnight on saturday morning and drove all night until we arrived at about 10:00am in Pensacola. We had from sunday until saturday to play in the sand, kayak, swim, tan, eat amazing food, and just hang out with family. We had an amazing time! We took tons of pictures, so I thought I would share a few with you.

My sister in laws, Amanda and Lauren

All the boys on the 4th of July

This is the five bedroom house that we stayed in on the beach. It was amazing!!!!


The Kraus family

My mother in law and Carson


We had to take a picture of the belly at the beach. I am 16 weeks in this picture!

All the boys

The cute family

My brother and sister in law, Beeper and Amanda


My brother in law Jeff and his awesome son Carson

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved your beautiful pictures!!!! They looked professional!!!!!! My favorite was the pregnant picture on the beach, and Jonathan's favorite was the one with Joey's hair standing straight up.
Love ya!
-Johnny and Jess

Shari's Blog said...

Hey Nicole..im happy your back and you took some great pictures! I love the belly picture too and all the guys on the beach. (joey you look so handsome!) Nicole you always look beautiful!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

What awesome pics! yes, I have to say that my fav is the belly picture. I mean, how cute are ya'll?!!
Bonnie