Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dallas Baby Shower

I had a baby shower in Dallas a couple weekends ago and had such a fabulous time. It started out amazing because my awesome aunt Vicki who I haven't seen in about a year and a half came all the way from St. Louis to come!!! It was such a surprise! Thanks aunt Vicki for the awesome surprise, and Uncle Ron for letting us steal your amazing wife for the weekend. I loved seeing everyone and catching up. The hostesses of the shower did such an amazing job, Jessica Williams, Cindy Kveton, and Virginia Foley, with help from my aunt Vicki and my mom. They made this such a specail time. I wish I had more photos to show you, but my computer has been messing up, so here is what I have.

My mom and Aunt Vicki

Me and my dad.....I think I'm winning!

Johnny about to eat our amazing dinner cooked by my mom! I was so excited about dinner I had to take some pictures. I know I'm weird.

The amazing flowers done by my mom and Virginia

me, April and Jess

The beautiful cake from Cindy Kveton and more awesome flowers

Look at our awesome baby bedding that my parents got us! Yeah!!!

The cute mobile that matches

1 comment:

kveton said...

shoot, the posting site is in Danish but hopefully i will get the buttons right...

NICOLE!!!!! JOEY!!!!!!
I MISS YOU!

your photos are GREAT! thanks again for sending the blog...i have a lot of catching up to do! what a great way to keep everyone posted. i'd have to say, one of my favorite photos is of Nicole and Jack comparing bellies...ha!

I can't wait to see you at Christmas time....i will be home in about a month! and then to meet little Jackson! wow, what a crazy and amazing life experience!

miss ya'll!

love,

kveton