Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Softball and Salsa

Well, Team Ted had a big game last night. They played very well, but didn't pull out the win. They lost in extra innings 21 to 22, but played great none the less. The girls had a great time watching them. But, you can't expect us to watch a softball game for an hour and a half and pay attention the whole game. We did alot of talking too. Surprise...surprise.
Well, enough about softball, lets talk about salsa. The Court House just got a new class called Cardio Salsa. The instructors and all the trainers were told that they had to participate in the class and practice. So me and my large belly got with all the other trainers and did the mambo like we knew what we were doing. After the initial humiliation, I hiked up my shirt to show off my belly, because its all about the sexiness right! Yeah...sure. It was a ton of fun and I would reccommend the class to anyone wanting to have a great cardio workout. Come on ladies come shake it on tuesday nights! And if this pregnant girl can do it....anyone can!!!! Sorry, no pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to Salsa with you! Whoo hoo! How cute are you doing pregnant Salsa!

Jess