Monday, January 7, 2008

3 weeks Old



Can my sweet baby really be three weeks old already? They grow up fast don't they. Sunday, he was three weeks old and already he seems so big to me. He is doing great. He is eating wonderfully and sleeping well also. Joey and I aren't, but thats what new parents do right? No...he actually has been doing pretty good, only waking up every three hours. We feel like we are getting a good system down.
He had a big three week birthday. We took him for his first outdoor adventure in his stroller. Debbie, we came to see you, but you weren't there. We were trying the pop-in, but you were out. We will try again soon The weather was wonderful and he seemed to enjoy his first outing. We also moved him officially into his own room. He had been sleeping in his pack n' play in our room, but he has graduated to his crib in his own room. Big step for mom, not so hard for the little guy. He handled it like a champ. We have just had so much fun with him already, we can't wait for whats to come.
Some of my favorite memories already:
1. Laughing so hard I can't breathe because Jackson has peed and pooped on Joey
2. The hilarious faces Jackson makes in the middle of the night when I am feeding him
3. Having my mini photo shoots with him nearly everyday
4. Secretly listening in on the video monitor to Joey singing praise songs to Jackson early in the morning
5. Giving him his very first bath with Flip and Fran and my mother
What a fun little guy!

2 comments:

Aaron, Amanda and Londyn Bodovsky said...

Nicole,
Jackson is SOOO cute!!
Londyn and I can't wait for you guys to come back to work

rick and sharyn mc said...

How quickly they change!!! Jackson is just precious. I can't wait to introduce him to Connor. What fun playdates we will have!!!
Love,
Sharyn