Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Am One Month Old

Wow! My baby is already one month old! He has really filled out and looks so different to Joey and I than when he was born. His cheeks are much fatter, his hair curlier, and his personality bigger. Alot has happened to him in this last week. He found out that he is 9lbs 5 ounces already from a mere 6lbs 9 ounces when he left the hospital. His umbilical cord finally fell off, and he officially got his very first 'real' bath on his one month birthday. That was definately a highlight for Joey and I. I set the video camera on the tripod so that we could film it and I had my fabulous digital camera taking pictures too. I am not missing one thing! I have posted another link on the right called 'One Month Old' of another slideshow of some fun pictures. Check it out!

No comments: