Saturday, June 14, 2008

Double Trouble



They are bad enough by themselves, but get them together and they are a real mess! This is my dad and his good friend and neighbor Darrell. Darrell and Stephanie live just across the street from my parents and are so much fun to hang out with! What a blessing good neighbors are. This is a tribute to great neighbors, so Darrell and Stephanie thanks for being such wonderful people to my mom and dad. If you have great neighbors go tell 'em! If you don't then come move onto Sellmeyer Ln cause I know two great families there who would be wonderful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pure Geniuses!

-Johnny & Jess

Stephanie said...

Awwww...thanks so much! I love you all. The Guild family is the most amazing family in the world. More than neighbors, you are all family!