Sunday, June 8, 2008

Create!

This was a picture that Jess took of me while we were hanging out at my parents pool. I just love taking pictures and creating things. I have my camera in my living room at all times in case I need to snap a moment quickly. I also keep a journal in Jackson's room next to the rocker. I don't know what it is about rocking him that inspires me, but it does. It could be that God's beautiful masterpiece inspires me to create or it could just be that for a few brief moments I am still and able to think clearly. Whatever the the reason, I enjoy it so much. That is why scrapbooking, taking pictures, writing, cooking and even just covering something in fun paper, is so great for me. I love it! And with Jackson here I am ALWAYS inspired. So find your creative side and tell me about it. I think we all need that outlet, whatever it may be. Yeah for creating and for reasons to create!

3 comments:

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

OK!!! The profile pic you have on your home page is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Your kid ROCKS! Love those looks. He is sooooooo cute and such a gober. Love you lots.

Unknown said...

I think you are one of the most creative people I have ever known! Even though we have the exact same genetics, I think you got more creativity than me. I am so excited to continue learning about photography with you. I am also doing the digital scrapbooking which I love, and which you got me into. I think you, without even knowing it, inspire people to be creative.
All my Love,
Jess

kveton said...

I THINK that you and Jess' creativity has its roots in 7th grade (or was is 6th grade?) art class. the disney/basketball mobiles, the paper mache sculptures, the color pencil drawings...oh the good ole days. You would never know that glueing together a bunch of strips of old newspaper would result in such fine tuned creativity later on in life :)

Both MVPS have an immense talent for scrapbooking and photography, definitely!! Det jeg ved! Vi ses mine ven!