Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Office

Can I get a whoop whoop!!!!!!

Ok....I just have to give a shout out to my favorite show on television. If you know me you know I LOVE this show. If you love the office go ahead and send me a comment. I love meeting other Office fanatics! This blog is dedicated to the crazy people who keep me laughing!


"I come from a long line of fighters, my maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War II veteran. He killed twenty men and then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp.....My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life....different kind of fight." -Dwight Schrute



"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me--no, don't sue me. That is opposite of the point I'm trying to make."
-Michael Scott


"Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train." - Jim Halpert

4 comments:

Clint K. said...

"Jan, I'm sick of you underestimating me. I wish you'd just... estimate me." - Michael Scott

Nicole kraus said...

Thanks for the tip! I love it!
"Oh no it's bad. It's real bad. It's like eating a hot circle of garbage."- Kevin

Unknown said...

Ryan: Did this happen on company property?

Michael Scott: It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.

Ryan: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.

Michael Scott: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?

--johnny & jess love this show

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this show. I laugh the whole time...even during the commercials! Darrell just watches it to see my laughing. He thinks I'm the funniest part of it!