Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So Who Won?

Well, as promised I am going to tell you who won the First Annual Memorial Day Decathlon. Drum roll please....... the winners are..............................................The Fitness Gurus!!!! Yes, you heard me correctly, Joey and I took the gold! Now the best part of the win was this awesome trophy that we get to keep for the year at Casa de Kraus. Check out this hand-made beauty, which was a Darrell original. It is up for grabs next year, but for '08 it is ours!!!!!



We are very proud of our win and have had a hard time putting the trophy down. Jackson likes to sleep with it.



We eat with it....


workout with it...

do yard work with it....

drive with it.....



Joey has even...well....you get the picture.

So if you stop by don't be surprised to find the trophy on our mantel, maybe in a glass case with it's own spot light. Competitive....no not us. We will also give you the play by play if you want to know how the big win happened. I will tell you this in case you were wondering. The championship came down to the final event of high card. I had Jackson reach for a card and would you know he pulled the ace! So really he is the MVP in all this. I would like to thank Jackson for pullin' out the big win for us. I would also like to thank all the worthy competitors who really gave us a run for our money, I wanna thank our moms and dads for teaching us all the skills neccessary to compete in decathlons, and finally I would like to thank God for this beautiful award. Thank you and good night.

3 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Crack me up again! Remind me not to actually hold your trophy seeing how it goes to the restroom with Joey. :) Congrats guys on your BIG win!

Love ya'll!
A. Kraus

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Yeah, I'm with Amanda...maybe I don't want to win the trophy next year seeing all the places its been. I guess we could have it power washed and sanitized before taking it home with us. :o)

Jess

Stephanie said...

I am crying from laughing so hard. You guys are hilarious!!!! So stinkin funny! (no pun attended with the stinkin, Joey).

Congrats on your win. We'll get you next year!