Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our First Family Trip to the Park

Our first family trip to the park was beautiful. The weather was perfect and the breeze was amazing. We had a blanket, food, drinks, books and of course my camera to capture the moments. The park really is beautiful. It has a large playground and alot of open space to camp your stuff, which is what we did. We found a great area of grass under a tree which gave us perfect shade, and laid out our stuff. The boys both had their sunglasses which of course made for cute daddy son pics. What a beautiful, peaceful time. Can you imagine if I had forgotten something like the nipple to Jackson's bottle that would have ruined this pristine serenity? I can. I will leave out all the crazy details because the 10 minutes we were there really were magical. But, mixing a bottle in front of a 5 month old who is hungry and then not giving it to him doesn't make for a slow exit nor a peaceful ride home. As we were riding home, wondering how moments can turn so very quickly, child screaming in the back, Joey says, "Well....at least we can laugh about it." I don't recall any laughing.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so precious! I love the one of "the boys" in their sunglasses. So cute! I tell you what, anytime I need a good laugh, I just go to your blog and look at the cutest, funniest picture ever of Jackson lounging on the couch with one of his many "Joey" faces. It gets me every time! I can't wait for him to start talking!

Jess