Saturday, May 10, 2008

Road Rage

Just drivin', drivin'.....

Hmmm...which way should I go?

I think I'll go this way.

Now whats that car doin'?

Hey...get out of my way!

He cut me off!

I'll lay on my horn to show him

BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Ha ha ha....sweet revenge.

Just a day drivin' with Jackson. You know I think he might have a touch of road rage. I'm not sure, but his favorite thing to do in his car is literally lay on the horn and eat it. By about five minutes I am pretty much done with the constant beeeeeeeeeep!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the story that goes along with the pictures! It is so precious...he is so precious!

We look forward to Memorial weekend. It's on the calendar!

Beth said...

Too cute...where did you get the car...Addilyn needs one of those!

rick and sharyn mc said...

What a Personality!!! He is so stinkin cute! I love how he shows his feelings with all his fun looks!! Too cute!
Sharyn