Friday, May 9, 2008

And the Winner Is.....

Thank you all for posting and emailing me your votes. I have had alot of fun with this already, and am so thankful that yall want to be apart too. After weeks of voting, the winner of the photo contest is......#3. I know some of you die hard #1 fans are gonna be disappointed, but #3 beat it out by only two votes! Those were the two that had most all of the votes, so it was fun to see which one was gonna win. I have officially mailed it out, so we will wait and see. Of course I have already determined based on my own little contest that he should be the winner and is in my book already, so the contest is just icing on the cake. Thanks again for the support! We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Mama Williams said...

If he doesn't win, it's because the judge is BLIND!