Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Final Round

Alrighty, I appreciate all of yalls help so much! I have tallied the votes and have the results of yalls voting. The top two from those five pictures were #1 and #4. The only problem is that now, I have three more that I would like for you to choose from. My mom came into town and started making this funny noise that Jackson thought was hilarious, so I ran and got my camera and got some good ones. Anywho, I promise this is the final round, but I want yall to vote again, now based on the two winners and these three new ones. Ok, here they are......
1

2

3

4

5

Thanks for your vote!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

They are all so sweet it is hard to choose. I would go with 1. His eyes are so big and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ok. My (Jess) favorite is 3 and Johnny's favorites are 1 and 3 (he couldn't decide). They are all so cute, but I think 1 shows off his gorgeous eyes, and 3 shows off that sweet crooked smile and personality.

Love ya! Jess and Johnny

The Krazy Kraus' said...

3...3...3... HANDS DOWN! PRECIOUS! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE! ( I must mention I love them all, but 3... AHHHHH!!!! YES... YES... YES...) 3... From the crooked hat to the hitched smile... My nephew is just TOO cute!

Love, Auntie Boo

tomarlow said...

ok...well...with the addition of new choices...i am siding with johnny.....i can't pick b/w 1 and 3!!

~a

Stephanie said...

I like 1 and 3...I will go with #1 as my fave tho. It's so hard to choose!

Shari said...

i vote for #1 ...his eyes are soooooooooo beautiful!!!!

Beth said...

I agree...3 is toooooo cute. He is so precious. What a sweet boy!