Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alrighty, I Need Yalls Help.

My mother came across a baby photo contest and being that I have about 3000 pictures I thought why not. It is a cutest baby contest, so while I have close to 3000 pictures I realized most of them are of him with some kind of crazy face. As much as I love his crazy expressions I found the ones of his precious smile for this contest. I have chosen my top five pictures and have decided I need the opinions of others to help in this. I would love for you guys to leave a comment telling me what your favorite two photos are. If you can't comment on the blog than email me nguild20@yahoo.com if you would like to have a vote. I am going to send in the photo with the most votes. Yeah for sweet babies! Yeah for people who care about your sweet baby! Thanks for the help!
1

2

3

4

5

11 comments:

tomarlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomarlow said...

ok...since i think jackson is one of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen....i can't see how he could possibly lose a contest like this!! i think i have to say that 1 and 5 are my faves....but any of them would be great!!

The Stark Family said...

hey nicole-

i think 1 and 4 are my favorites. what a cutie! i love keeping up with your blog.

Stephanie said...

Oh, so hard to choose! I think #1 and #4 are the cutest. #1 is my favorite though!

Katherine said...

That's a hard call. They are all so cute! I would pick 1, 3 or 5. I know I picked 3 but that's a hard call. Good Luck!

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Well of course I absolutely love them ALL! I mean hello my nephew is PRECIOUS!!! If I had to choose only two...hmmmm... I hate to go against the grain here... BUT... my top two photos are... #2 and #4! I know that this made your decision a lot easier! LOL

Unknown said...

OK. He is one of the cutest things God ever created! I think my top picks are 2 and 4, and Jonathan's top picks are 1 and 2.

Jess and Johnny

rick and sharyn mc said...

4 & 5 are my faves! How can you pick though...he is SO adorable!!! What a SMILE!!!
Hope to have a playdate soon!
Sharyn

Shari said...

Well i think #1 and #4 WOW those eyes....

Anonymous said...

I love #2!! he's got the cutest smile in this one. He's adorable.

Virginia said...

If it is not too late - #2 and #5
for his darling smile. If the contest
is for creativity #2 because Jackson's
wide eyes mimic the background
eyes of the blanket.

How fun