Monday, September 15, 2008

Florida Fun

We had a great time in Orlando this past weekend. We went there for the surf expo that is held there every year. We got to see a bunch of venders and I got to tag along to help choose the girls apparel and accessories for the spring. We saw Roxy, Reef, O'Neil, Split, RVCA and some others. One really cool thing is that you get some free stuff when you go. I got a couple of flip flops, tank tops, bags, a cd, and a fun scarf. Joey and I went with Brittany and RJ, two awesome employees of Racquet and Jog, and we all had a blast! Thanks guys for letting me come, it was great! One of the highlights was a REALLY nice dinner at a place called Charley's which included fantastic steak and dessert. We really had a great time and I am glad that I was able to go. Thanks guys for a fantastic time!!! Sorry no pics.......boo!

No comments: