Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!


Finally!!! I know all you Office fans out there know exactly what I am talking about. Who else jumped off the couch and did a little dance during the commercial break? Oh...only me...ok well anyway....YEAH for JAM!!!!! This engagement was long over due. I loved the season opener and am so excited about this season. Kym, Sharyn, Jess, I know yall are understanding this excitement. And all you other Office fans out there....don't lie, you screamed and went nuts when Jim popped the question! I love this show!

6 comments:

Brian Williams Photography said...

Yes...they compare to Ross and Rachel. And that is a big statement! However, I am a little afraid that her last month in New York will introduce something that doesn't go well with their relationship, like another man or something. Hopefully I am just basing that off of the other great romance track record...Ross and Rachel.

Brian Williams Photography said...

By the way, Brooke left that last comment, even though it is under Brian's name. :)

rick and sharyn mc said...

So exciting! The moment we've all been waiting for! It was LONG over due...but how fun!
Can't wait to see what this season holds...by the way Nicole...I think Scranton needs your Boot Camp...you could whip 'em into shape!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe I missed it. Ugh, I'm so upset. It needs to be on ON DEMAND so I can see it! But, unfortunately it's not. Where was I that night? What was I thinking?

Darrell says I crack him up while watching the show b/c I start laughing the second it starts and I don't stop until it's over...whether it's a funny moment or not! I can't help it!

Unknown said...

i love this show. jim and pam are the greatest couple since sam & diane or homer & marge.

-johnny

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

I'm your Mother and I want to know where you got all that talent????????

Seriously sweet girl, you are such a great little Mom and one great poet! Reading your poem twice made me cry twice!!!

I just couldn't be more proud of you! Daddy and I look forward to reading your blog each day....and seeing our sweet little boy.

Keep the blog, pictures and poems coming. We love you!

Mom