Sunday, March 29, 2009

18 Days And Counting.....

Lets just get down to the nitty gritty. We will be moving to the "big city" in approximately 18 days and we are ready to BLOW....IT....UP!!! BY "BLOW IT UP" I mean TEAR.....IT....UP!!! And, by "TEAR IT UP", I mean we are gonna OWN IT!! Ok, I'm not really makin' sense and I'm gettin' nowhere with this little talk so lets just say that we are ready to make it HOME. Joey, Jackson and I drove down to Fort Worth this weekend to scout out some areas that we would want to live in. There are so many areas around the city that we are excited about exploring further, it is so hard to choose! We drove around and got further familiarized with this fabulous city. We were not disappointed! Can I just say that I have pretty much lived in Dallas most of my life and had never really explored the Fort Worth area, and what a shame cause its awesome! We love how beautiful it is, and also that it doesn't feel like a huge city. It is so family friendly and has SO much to offer. Ok lets just get down to why I needed to blog today. I have two words for you, FUZZY TACOS. Ok, you might be thinking, as I was, these two words should NEVER be put together, however once you try this little hole-in-the-wall you will change your tune.


Thats right, this little mexican food PARADISE serves Butt Burnin' hot sauce. This was seriously, no lie, the best Mexican food I have had. It was so good that after we ate there at lunch I kinda wanted to suggest it again for dinner. AMAZING! They have one in Denton too, so go go go go go! If you don't like the food then I will pay for your food. Ok....I don't have any money so, no I won't but go anyway. Thanks Jess and Johnny for taking us, against our wills (come on the name IS a little frightening), to our new favorite place to eat. I'm lovin' me some Fort Worth!!! Cow Town Here We Come!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am craving some Fuzzy Tacos right this minute!!!! We can't wait for you guys to be here! I love the peep picture - so cute!

Stephanie said...

And we are so excited!!!

Birdwells said...

how you gonna move to the dfw area just when we are leaving!? well, i guess we are excited for you guys ;)

Texan said...

i want some butt burning taco sauce :S

Texan said...

by the way...Texan=Kveton. It's my other gmail account ;)