Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Well, I must say that I can't believe it has been four years. Wow, time flies! I can tell you I am so blessed to be able to spend my life with such an amazing man. I am so proud of him as a father and a husband. He sent me these AMAZING flowers on our anniversary which I had to blog about because look at them....GORGEOUS!!!! They are from Alley Lane florists here in Longview and they so such a great job. They pride themselves on being different and artsy. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but she even put gold wire with little jewels through it. So fun!!! I also wanted to post a few pics from the "big day" four years ago. We had seriously so much fun! I laughed and smiled so much that my cheeks hurt. I wish we could do it again. Who's in? Cause if you're in than you're gonna need to send some money this way. That party wasn't cheap, so don't be stingy. The only change is that this go around you won't be getting hand done invites theyr;e gonna be of the evite kind. Also, no open bar, BYOB; oh yeah, and no dj or food cause WOW they were expensive. Yeah, you better send lots of money!
Enjoy the pics!!!!


This was all Joey's idea and I loved it!!!!

Look at him struttin' down the aisle.

The dance

Check out the dip! (No I don't mean Joey)

Bonnie, I'm thinking from this pic that you were the one that landed that big wad of petals in my face. I still love you!

2 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

I would love nothing more than for you guys to get married AGAIN!!! That way this time I would be able to come... I was playing around in Paris 4 years ago! (Oh good times!) I still don't believe that you are married! YOUR LIVING IN SIN and WITH A CHILD!!!! You should be ashamed! LOL

Happy Belated Anniversary Kids!
Love ya'll.... BOO!

kveton said...

I'm in. I need a visit badly. Happy 4th :D