Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whats Happenin' Now?

So, I know I haven't updated much lately on life in the big city, but I finally have found some time. If you have been curious about what I have been up to lately, let me just show you.




A picture is easier then trying to explain it all.










Yep, thats right. There I am, spending I don't know how many hours having to lounge by a pool, getting some much needed sun while my nanny, I mean my mother, watches the baby. Its tough work but somebody's got to do it. Someone has to sit by the pool and keep the pool chairs occupied.
Ok...ok...so I might be stretching the truth a little, but we are staying with my parents at their wonderful house with their wonderful pool. Joey has been working now for about a week and a half and really loves it! He is excited to continue to learn the business and to continue to get to know his coworkers. We have been doing alot of real estate research in Fort Worth and the other surrounding areas. We have a realtor and have gone looking for the perfect home. We haven't found it yet, but we know we will. I also wanted to fill yall in on Jess and my newest little twin venture. We are starting a photography business and have been researching and acquiring all of the "glass" that we will need. Those of us in the photography industry call their lenses "glass", because it sounds so much cooler. We have got our website up and have already ordered the business cards and fliers. I am so excited! I got the Photoshop CS4 program, which if you don't know is the HOLY GRAIL of the digital photography world. We already have three photo shoots for the first three weekends in May, and one in June.
Check out our website here!

Anywho, that is what is happenin' here. I feel as though you would leave this post unfulfilled if I closed it without mentioning the little guy for which you all read. Don't lie we know you read this blog for the Jackson pics. I don't blame you!
So, here you go. These are some Easter pics I took of Jackson. I gave him a Peep and then got my camera to document.


He didn't know what to do with it at first. He just carried it around with him.



Tasting.....

Spitting.....

Definately didn't like it. Look at that face!!!


Whoops....we dropped the Peep. He hated it, but still wouldn't put it down! He carried it around calling it a "pep".

Holla!!!

He tried it again, just to make sure he didn't like it. He still didn't like it. I wonder why, check out the dirt and grass on it by now.



2 comments:

Phillip A. said...

We want to visit ya'll next year. Maybe we can get some professional pics done of the Chloester!

A&W said...

I have been wondering what y'all are up to, so I was happy for this post!
So excited about your new business! How fun is that?! Can't wait to go see your website. "Glass" :)
Peeps- exactly how I feel about it Peeps. Good job, Jackson!
Prayers for finding that perfect house!!