Friday, May 1, 2009

Photography 101

So whats so hard about photography? I mean really, you buy the biggest camera you can find, slap on some really expensive "glass" and clickety click away right? Well, not exactly. I am helping a friend design a photography studio for his garage, which he so wonderfully said we could borrow from time to time. Yeah! So, I have hiked up my "smarty pants" and put on my "thinking cap" and started googling everything about studio photography! I have learned ALOT already in a few short weeks, but it is very different from on location photography. When you are on location all you need to worry about is your camera, flash, the sun and a few cool gadgets you may have to help with lighting and such. When you are in studio there is sooooo much more to it. The sun light that you are simulating requires lots of stuff with weird names that I had never heard of. Whats a snoot? Anyway, I will let you know as it comes together.
Check our our business cards, they came in this week!


No comments: