Monday, May 25, 2009

The Biggest Loser Finale.....And The Winner Is........

....drum roll please.










No seriously, make the Clark Griswold drum roll before I announce the first annual family Biggest Loser winners.








I'm doing it...come on.......









Ok....the winners ARE.............









Well, before I tell you who won I think I should first show you Joey and my before and after pictures and maybe that will give you a clue.





Joey Before







Joey AFTER!!!!




Me Before







Me After



How AMAZING do we look! It was alot of hard work and sacrifice, but well worth it.
Side note: I really need work on my super imposed photoshop head



Ok..ok...enough with the funny business let me just show you the official BIGGEST LOSERS






So my parents swept the competition. They won by a landslide! The team that Joey and I wrote off day one ended up knockin' it out! The numbers tell the story....My mom lost 16.5 lbs and my dad lost 32lbs! The rest of us don't even deserve mention. So, mom and dad, hats off to a tremendous competition. You both look amazing! Go out and celebrate....and about the whole paying for your Hawaii trip, we may need to renegotiate some things. You know, the economy and all. Moneys pretty tight, but great job none the less.
Love you guys!!!!

and here are some more photos just for fun!



I love this pic. We're all at the gun show and dad, you're in some martial arts movie!



Well, our competitive juices are still flowin' so stay tuned for our next big adventure. TBBS (To Be Blogged Soon)
Also, I have not forgot mothers day weekend, I am waiting on a cord for my video camera to get video uploaded to the computer. I will be posting that soon too....I mean, TBBS. Thats all for now folks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we demand a recount!

-johnny

Unknown said...

Congrats you big losers!!! How many pounds did Bruiser lose?

-Jess