Monday, May 11, 2009

Prego Pics

I have so much to blog, but I am in the process of hunting down all of the cords I need to transfer video onto my computer. It seems to be all boxed up in a storage unit. I am going to see if I can buy another one, we will see. In the meantime I wanted to update everyone on the house selling news. Unfortunately, it fell through the day of the closing. Long story. Anywho, we are still very positive that our house will sell and everything will turn out ok. Ok....on to the good stuff. We went to Longview this weekend to see family and celebrate mothers day. We had SO much fun and yall will see how much as soon as I can track down that cord, but what I can show you are the maternity pictures Jess and I were able to take of Beep and Amanda (my brother and sister in law). SO MUCH FUN! I needed to send a special shout out to Beep, who took the three hour photo shoot like a champ! Unlike most men I know, he didn't even complain!!!! It was amazing! These two are just gorgeous inside and out and we can not wait for little Kingston to be here in one month. Enjoy the pictures!!!!!















check out our website for more of Beep and Amanda's maternity pics: www.jessicawilliamsphotography.com

2 comments:

A&W said...

oh my goodness, guys!! these photos are fantastic!!! LOVE them!!!! yall are AWESOME!!! maybe we can talk about a photo shoot with our little guy or girl late down the adoption road!

rick and sharyn mc said...

AMAZING!!! What can I say...you two are so gifted! What a fun time for you all to do this together!!!
Sharyn