Saturday, May 16, 2009




Yea! Jungle Sunrise is officially going to be a published book. For those of you that don't already know, my talented brother-in-law, Johnny is officially a published author. He wrote Jungle Sunrise, got an agent, then got a publisher, and now has his official contract in hand. How exiting! I have read the book and it is AMAZING! I'm not just saying that because he's family, I really mean it. I wouldn't blog about it if it wasn't. I probably would just tell him something like, "oh sorry I forgot to mention it on my blog". No, seriously, check out his site that he has created to tell more about his book.
www.junglesunrise.com

It should be out before Christmas, so you all probably can guess what I'm getting you this year!!!! Johnny we are so proud of you! Nicholas Sparks watch out!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is SOOOOO EXCITING!