Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prayer for Grant

I wanted to blog about my friend's little boy, Grant. Jess and I were suppose to do a photo shoot with him last weekend, but he has been in the hospital. He was diagnosed with Leukemia on his third birthday. His family is very special to me, and it breaks my heart they are having to go through this. Jess and I have been friends with Amy since 6th grade, and she has a huge place in our hearts and has meant so much to the both of us. I feel helpless and unable to do much, but what I can do is pray. I have promised them that I will be a prayer warrior for them in this hard time, and I wanted to post this special need of theirs on this blog in case anyone else wanted to do the same. It has been such a crazy time for this family, and they have just really been on my heart. I wanted to put their blog on here in case any readers of my blog wanted to keep up with little Grant's story.
www.grantsbigadventure.blogspot.com
I know a few of their prayers are: a good test result on Wednesday, peace about handling everything when they go home, and obviously Grant feeling better. Thanks.

No comments: