Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soggy Chips With a Side of FUN

More rain pictures. I know it may seem like we do this alot, but if you are a mom, you know that you do whatever you can to entertain whenever you can. If I have to use nature to appease my child then so be it. Not to mention I think it gets some super fun pictures. The weather was amazing and it only rained for about thirty minutes, so we took advantage.


He's just eating chips in the rain...yum....

This is just classic Jackson face....not sure why he makes it but it is so funny!

Mammaw took him to get his fish from the pool. What a trooper!

He would come for shelter under my parents back porch every now and then to grab a chip to take to eat in the rain. Yumm...soggy chips.

I love these baby eyes!! Why can't I have eyelashes like that? The two boys in my life have longer eyelashes than me. What gives? And, am I just imagining dimples? I haven't noticed dimples before. Weird.

These next two pics are when I asked Johnny to make him laugh. Boy did he ever! This kid lost it! Johnny you might have a stand up career, or at least you can come over and Jackson will laugh at you.


And I leave you with the queso kid. He LOVES spicy food and he really loves salsa and cheese. He started out dipping chips but when he ran out of soggy chips he just went for it! Nothing like a healthy bowl of cheese dip for a snack.


I tell you what, I would feed him just about anything for a smile like this!!!!! Ahhhh...I love him so much!!!

We had a great memorial day weekend! Thanks mom and dad for everything. We had a blast!!!!

No comments: