Thursday, May 14, 2009



The finale of The Biggest Loser Couples inspired me to blog about our family's Biggest Loser competition. Yes, I know I haven't kept you all informed about our little weight loss challenge, but its probably because Joey and I are definately losing. I have however planned a comeback. We are weeks away from the final weigh in, but I am still holding out hope that somehow we can pull off the impossible. To be honest I think I am throwing out this last ditch effort simply for pride. When you hear the final weight loss you will understand why. We have pretty much been the slackers and for me I just can't sit back and let it be. So, for the past week I have eaten at least one salad for a meal and have done two a days. This is my secret weight loss weapon. Ok, so its not that "secret", but when I want to lose some weight quickly I work out once before breakfast, and then again after dinner. I have been doing this for the past week and I have really enjoyed it. I wake up, strap the baby in the stroller and go for a run and then after dinner while we're watching Idol or The Biggest Loser, I get on my parent's elliptical and do another 30 to 45 minutes. Throw in a few crunches and push-ups and you've got yourself a great day of exercise. So, wish us luck. We're gonna need it!!! I will post the final results when the competition is over at the end of May. Well, I better go run!!!!

No comments: