Monday, May 18, 2009

Grant's Pictures

It was a beautiful day and I was honored to take pictures of this beautiful boy! We went to the park and snapped pictures of this precious three year old. This is Grant, the little boy I have mentioned before in my blog. I thought this would be a perfect time to update you on his health if you haven't already gone to his blog. He is out of the hospital and finally at his home! The doctors checked his bone marrow and blood before he could go home and they said that he had to have less than 5% leukemia in his bones to get to go home. When they did the test they said there was none!!!! They checked the bones and blood and they said he officially is cancer free. Praise God for miracles!!! He is still doing chemo treatments once a week and fights fatigue some, but is on his way to full recovery. He is a champ, and so is their entire sweet family!







This picture I just grabbed while Amy was walking him to this fun bridge. I just love this pic because it just seems to say,
we have this road ahead of us but we're walkin' it together. The love they have for each other is so evident, and they really are just super precious.

Amy, I hope you like the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So precious. Thank you for posting pictures and the story of little Grant. It is truly inspiring and just melts my heart. I am so happy he is cancer free!!!!