Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Maternity Madness!

Hello, all!!! Sorry for the lack of blogs, I have been busy with fun fun fun pictures. I wanted to post this blog in case you aren't familiar with our photography blog here.
That is where most of our photography work will be posted so go there and check out these sweet families pictures.
I will be blogging more soon, because I have a lot of stuff to talk about. Here is the sneak peak run down of what you should be expecting:
1. Change of name for our business. We will get the new site up and going and then reveal our fab new name. Don't worry though, the old website will automatically direct you to the new site so you won't get confused.
2. A fun photo shoot with two Marcus seniors. These boys were a blast!!!
3. Jackson (can't leave him out) got a club house!!!! Ok, so my dad brought home a refrigerator box and made a door and two windows. It is a hoot, you gotta see it! So, stay tuned!!!!!!
Shawna and Mason, you guys are so much fun! I can't wait to see sweet Maggie!

Mason is a football coach and wanted to use the big belly to draw up a few plays!

How sweet is Alexis and her precious mommy!

This is such a fun picture! I am so glad that I got it! You can't tell here but she was running full speed at me and almost took me out. I nearly got taken down by a two year old, but this picture was worth it!

No comments: