Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Makes Him Smile.....

You know what I love, besides cheesecake? I love when my child is happy. Mothers, you know what I am talking about. You would stand on your head clucking like a chicken to see your child smile or hear them laugh. It is like a drug that I can't get enough of. So, I find myself trying everything to see that smile. So, I thought I would share a few things in the past month that has really made him smile. First, I must start with the refrigerator box that my father brought home from work. He cut two windows out of the sides and a door, and put a screw in the door for a handle. It might have been Disney World! Jackson went crazy! He loves it. It now has a little Jackson sized chair in it, some toys, and a bunch of mickey mouse coloring book pages taped to the wall. He will sit in there with a flash light and play. So cute! The next thing he LOVES, is the window in my parents kitchen. This window is Bruiser, the cats, favorite spot in the house, and now it is Jackson's. He says "vindow" everytime he passes it and wants to sit up there as long as you will let him. So, the following are a few pics of these things that make him smile. I don't have a current decorated pic of the clubhouse box, but you can imagine.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It appears that Joey loves the box just as much too!