Thursday, June 3, 2010

House Update

SO, I have yet to take any pictures of the house, but I promise I will soon! I am heading to Canton with my sis tomorrow (YEA!) and will be looking for fab finds for photography props as well as for my fun new house. I am SUPER excited! What is not to love about acres and acres of unwanted junk that you can turn into TREASURE?! Anyway, there are still boxes to be unpacked, however they are strictly contained now within the garage. That is a marked improvement from yesterday. We have hauled four loads of 'junk' (could be treasure to you if you come to our garage sale) to my parent's house who have so willingly allowed us to do the garage sale at their house. You should see how much stuff we have for this sale, and we just had a garage sale THREE WEEKS AGO! Anyway, Joey trimmed the bushes in the backyard, cleaned the pool and found time to hang a mirror in our guest bathroom. The previous owners took the mirror...weird....but we now have one, so all is good. I arranged the garage/Jackson's playroom with all of his 'neccessities'. We set him up with a couch, a couple chairs, a tv and a little table to color. He loves 'his garage' as he calls it. We have a large rug out there and since it has a fan and ac connections (which we are still working on) it is going to be fantabulous! All of the garagey things (if its ok that I made up that word) is in the backyard where there is a storage shed for lawn equipment and also a second two story shed that the previous owner used to work out of. So, thats what has been going on. Once the boxes are gone and I have decorated some what I will take some pics. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Texan said...

I can't wait to see the new house!! :D

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

the former owner of my house took my closet doors. now that's weird AND rude, j/k.