Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love It!

Well, first if all I have to say that I am sorry for the lack of updates on the new house. But I do have a few good excuses so let me just say that this post is being done from my phone since I don't hav Internet service yet. In fact they tell us even though it has already been over a week that it will be another two weeks before they can hook up service! Anyway, here are a few things to know about our family's new house. First, it is awesome!!! Why is it awesome you ask? Well, you don't know how many times I have walked around and said in my head that if I were going to do something in a house, I would have done it the same way the previous owners did. They
have done SO much work in this house! I absolutely love the windows. They are brand new and we just slide them open to the screen each morning and smell the amazing sweet scent if the Oleanders that are planted in the backyard. I LOVE the lights and fans! They are all on remotes and dimmers so we can adjust everything from the bed at night. We both love the custom cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms! I had no idea how much more I would like the high counters in the bathroom! Joey especially loves this! The kitchen is small for sure but because of the customization, they have made use of every square inch! We feel so blessed to be able to live in this awesome house and know that we will only continue to love it more as we get settled. These are only a few of the things I love, more to come soon. But right now my thumbs are in a cramp so I will stop for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: