Monday, September 10, 2007

AUSTIN PARTY 2007!

What a fun and fabulous weekend! I went to Austin this weekend to hang out with my friends from college (SFA). We had such a great time just hanging out and being together. Since we only get to see one another once a year, we all love this trip that we make anually. My friend Sarah and family offered for all of us to stay with them, which was awesome! The other cool thing we did was participate in an adventure race that was supporting research for breast cancer. Well, technically I didn't participate, but I was the team photographer. Check out the pictures








They threw me a surprise baby shower!!!!!!

Let the race begin!!!

They are off on the water portion of the race!


The obstical course was awesome!!!

They didn't win, but they were the best lookin' team there!!!!!

3 comments:

tomarlow said...

wow! look how cute you guys all were.....and i love the jack attack tanks! great job there photographer!

Nicole kraus said...

thanks April! And I love your blog by the way!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Awe! So fun! I am so sorry I missed out on the jack attack!
I miss all those girls!
bonnie