Saturday, September 29, 2007

I passed!!!!!!

Well, I competed my three hour glucose test, which tests for gestational diabetes and I passed!!! Whoo hoo! Joey and I went to the doctor at 9:00am on thursday, having not eaten anything since the night before, and finally finished at about 12:30. There was a lot of finger pricking and blood testing, and ALOT of just sitting and waiting. Now, tell me how great my husband is, he told me that if I couldn't eat anything than he wasn't going to either. So neither of us had anything to eat until about 1:00pm that afternoon. We were starving! Thank the Lord for IHop! I was so thankful he came with me. He was so supportive and encouraging! I just had to throw that little shout out to Joey.
Well, thank you for all your prayers and encouraging words during this crazy time. I am so thankful for the support that God has put in my life. Yeah God!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God for negative results and WHOO HOO for buttermilk pancakes from IHOP!

tomarlow said...

YAY for joey! are there any more out there as good as you? if so...send him to sherman! haha! praise God that your baby jackson is doing well! i can't wait until i get to meet him!

Beth said...

Awesome! I am so excited that this part is over! Love you girl!