Saturday, November 17, 2007

Football Anyone?

Now what would Thanksgiving be without a little friendly front yard football game? My family came into Longview to celebrate Thanksgiving with Joey and I this weekend. They were so sweet to travel to us since I am not allowed to travel anymore. We had so much fun! I had too many good pictures I decided the football game needed its very own blog. Continue checking because the rest of our Thanksgiving weekend will be up soon. Enjoy!

a little brother-in-law battle

I don't run real well anymore, so I was quarterback and Jess did all the running

Jess laughing at Joey's play call

Joey's run in circles until you tire out the defense play call

...still running in circles

oops he missed!


check out the concentration


Tackle him!

Dog pile!


Now its time for the spectacular catches of the day! Well, this one wasn't very spectacular...

My one arm grab with a crazy defender on me

Jess' stiff arm to Jonathan's head



The one arm grab

Check out this highlight

He looks professional

Nice catch!

I was trying to block the extra point


Don't let him score!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i hope the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys don't see these pictures. We'd really hate to have to turn them down again. we're just too busy to play professional football right now.

-johnny & jess

tomarlow said...

you guys are hysterical! i love your family!!

~a

Beth said...

Ok, seriously, I will chuckle if you go into labor soon...what a great way to spend Thanksgiving...Football and the fam! You guys are awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!