Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving

What an awesome Thanksgiving we had with my family. We all chipped in to make this dinner possible, well when I say we chipped in I mean my mom did all the work and we got in the way. Thanks mom for making this day so special and for making a fantastic meal!

Joey with his carving knife

Preparing the meal

How cute is my sister?!

mom putting her hands up in the air and wavin 'em like she just don't care

What a sweet family

Jess loves starches

I do too!

Dad hates sweet potatoes


They're so shy

What's pie without ice cream?!

I ate way too much!



I love the holidays and so we have already started decorating for Christmas. Not only did we have a great Thanksgiving but we already started the Christmas celebration as well.



Who invited the elf?

The boys put up the lights


Johnny and Jess finished a Christmas puzzle

What a great time! I also have to mention the Christmas Trivia Game that we played on DVD. It's amazing what you don't know about this great holiday. We can always count on mom for a fun crazy game. Well anywho we had so much fun and I had to share it with you all. Happy Holidays everybody!!!

No comments: