Thursday, November 29, 2007

1 week and 6 days....but whose counting

I can not believe that I am so close to holding baby Jackson! Joey and I are so excited and can't believe that he is almost here. What an amazing Christmas blessing! We are as ready as we can be for first time parents,and just excited knowing it is soon. My doctor has already scheduled to induce me on Dec 16th if he isn't here by then, so that would be the latest he would be here. I think having him on that day, Joey's birthday, would be wonderful, but any day is fine with me. I am still feeling well. I am actually sleeping better than I was last month which is funny, but I am just thankful because I know sleep will be the last thing I will be gettin when he comes. Well, I am just so thankful for so many things that I need to list a few:
1. The beautiful nursery thanks to the contributions of my mom, dad, Fran, Flip, Jeff, Lauren and Carson and of course my sweet husband
2. The sweetest emails and calls from Kveton, April Marlow, Debbie Green, Bonnie Roberts, and Jess and Johnny
3. The sweetest gifts from everyone at my showers, my clients, and co-workers
4. Prayers from everyone
5. Health of baby Jackson
I have so much to be thankful for I just am overwhelmed. Thanks again for all the encouragement and support. I am so blessed and excited!
Let the count down begin!

6 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

We can't wait to meet Jackson either! You and Joey are already wonderful parents and we look forward to seeing what an amazing son you all raise! Train your child in the way he should go...
Know that you three are in our prayers and that we love you guys!
How does it feel to be called momma?!!!
Love ya,
Sharyn

tomarlow said...

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! i can't wait!!!

ok....now that that's out....i feel much better!!!

i can't wait to get to see you guys and meet little jax!!

take care of you and i will see you soon! i love you!!

~a

Unknown said...

We will continue to pray for y'all and baby Jackson and we will be there to cheer on Jackson as he "heads out" into the world. (Jonathan said that this morning) hee hee!

Jess and Johnny

kveton said...

JESS, JOHNNY, NICOLE AND JOEY, WISH YOU COULD BE HERE IN DENMARK TO HEAR ME LAUGHING OUTLOUD AT THE "HEADING OUT INTO THE WORLD COMMENT"! GOOD ONE!:D HA!

I am also counting down the days! Can't wait to take photos and see you and your little family :)

kveton said...

p.s.

LOVE YA'LL
and will be prayin for ya!

kvet

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

I am just beside myself to even know such dear friends such as the Guild, Kraus, and Williams families. So absurd. I serve a crazy, crazy God - yahoooo! Nicole and Joey, I'm praying for ya'll.
Bonnie