Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Fun!

Tis the season! We had a great time hanging out with friends this past wednesday. We had an early christmas party and ate great food and had an awesome time just hanging out. We had a little friendly game of Pop Culture DVD, of course guys vs. girls and unfortunately the girls didn't win. Now, I think the boys got all the easier questions, but thats just my opinion. Hope you enjoy some of the pics from that night.






How cute is Tatum.....I think she has a crush on Joey


2 comments:

Beth said...

You forgot to mention that the party planner had to bail due to uncontrollable circumstances! HeeHee! I hate we missed it, but it looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!!! I love you girls!

Unknown said...

i think i have a crush on joey!

-johnny