Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm obsessed!!!!

Ok..I know must of you know I'm crazy, but I have become utterly obsessed with digital photoshop elements. I am trying to learn all I can before the little guy gets here in TWO DAYS! I can't wait to capture all the fun and crazy memories, so I am learning as much as possible now. I have been taking photos I have and transforming them in different ways and just playing. Here are a few of the things I have been up to. I have had quite alot of time of my hands since I didn't work this week. Check it out! If you click on the pic it will enlarge to see some details

This pic of Joey and Johnny is one of my favorites. I think the photo is hilarious. I played with the saturation and focus of this picture and I think it came out fun!


This one of my adorable nephew is an example of what a layout would be for like a scrapbook. I played with frames, embelishments, and texture. I cropped him out of the photo to put him in a simple white background.

This one of Julie and Tatum is again just an example of a layout using frames and embelishments. I really played with the colors of the pictures and then cut them out of their blah backgrounds.

I love Photoshop!!!! I can't wait to really get good at this stuff. I also can't wait to play with my new digital camera. I hopefully will have more things to post soon. Whoo hoo...I found a creative outlet! And I need a special thanks to Donna Freeman, my great friend who got me books to teach me these crazy effects.

1 comment:

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Well, aren't you crafty....Momma Nicole!
Ok, Baby Jackson, I can't wait to see the first pictures of your precious life!
Your new friend,
Bonnie