Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cutie Pie!

Ok, so this weekend my mom came into town and we took tons of pictures of the little guy. I think I am obsessed with my new camera! Well, there are entirely too many good ones to post here so i will give you a taste and then go to the link to the right that says Cutie Pie for all the fun pictures from this weekend.

Well, we started this new face just a few days ago. He started doing this when he is intently looking at something or trying to do something. He puckers his lips and drops his chin....adorable!


This is a preview of the photo shoot that my mom thought of.

Check out the rest of the pics at the link on the right.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

He is so precious. I love his new look, puckering his lips and dropping that chin! I can't wait for you to bring him over this way!