Monday, March 10, 2008

Three Years and Counting....

Joey and I went to dallas for our three year anniversary this past weekend. Joey surprised me with an amazing weekend planned. Our stay at the Hyatt Regency was wonderful except for the minor fire on the 15th floor on friday. A short evacuation later we were back in. Joey also took me to a fun italian restaurant called Campisi's and we met my sister Jessica and my brother in law Jonathan. We then went to a Derek Webb concert in Deep Ellum. If you have never heard him he is an amazing singer/songwriter. It was probably my favorite concert I have been to. It was really laid back and so great! While we were doing all of this Jackson was having just as much fun with my parents in Dallas. This was his first road trip to the "big city". He met so many great people including my mom's good friend Virginia and good friends and neighbor's Darrel and Stephanie. We were nervous about the trip since the longest Jackson had been in a car before this trip was about ten minutes. I just have to say that he made it all three hours both there and back home and didn't cry one time. We were so impressed! Here are some pictures from our fabulous weekend.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious is he!!!!!! Oh my goodness he is gorgeous!!!!!!! We loved hanging out with you and celebrating with y'all! We are excited to see what God does the next 3 years.

Jess and Johnny

Stephanie said...

We so enjoyed getting to meet little Jackson. He is so precious and such a blessing. I got to hear lots of stories about when you and Jess were babies! Guess little Jackson brings back all those memories!

Congrats on 3 years!