Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Art Show

We had such a great time at our art show this past saturday. It was great seeing people we hadn't seen in a long while and catching up. Thanks to everyone who came and also those that supported from a distance. We had a great turnout and were so honored to have our work showcased. Check out some of the pictures from the event. Oh yeah, and a quick shoutout to our awesome photographer, Johnny!!! I also wanted to let you guys know that we have a store set up now on etsy if you want to see what was at the art show and what we have been working on lately.
Click here to go to our store.

















2 comments:

A&W said...

I am WAY impressed by you girls!! really, when am I not?! :) ok, so be thinking of an photography idea for an adorable Ethiopian baby boy- OURS!! :) I really want to talk to you about some fun photos!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Jess and Nicole! I am so sad that I missed your very first art show. It looks like it was a hit, of course! I love you both very much.