Monday, October 12, 2009

Bachelorette Bash!

I love parties, and I had a GREAT time at my great friend, Sarah's bachelorette party on saturday! We had tons of fun giving her gifts, dancing, eating great food and just hanging out and talking about awesome wedding details.
This is Sarah, the bride to be

And her many crazy faces

And another one.

Check out our fun glow rings we rocked!

This is the camera trickery I was trying with the girls' glow rings. It is suppose to be a heart, but has the look of a tush. Oh well, work in progress.

Dance party! We went to this great Austin dive in downtown. It was great!






Hula hooping gone crazy.

And my favorite picture. These girls could be actresses don't you think!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pictures. looks like y'all had a blast and I absolutely love all of sarah's fun faces. captured her brilliantly!

Jess