Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Heart _______ ?

So, I thought I would take a small break from the usual Jackson posts to post something a little different. I thought I would dip into my soul a little bit and make a list of things that I think are awesome. What are the things that I find awesome? In case you were ever curious I will be posting some things in the next few weeks that find super great. Lets get started!


So, the first thing I 'heart' is.....

1. Fall. Ok, I have this love affair with all things autumn. Maybe because I was born a yankee and its still in my blood, but there is something special about this time of year when the weather changes from ridiculously HOT to cold! There are plenty of things that remind me of this time of year and that add to the love I have. Here are a few you may like too.
I love the fun things that make the house smell super fabulous like the following:

The candle and reed diffuser are from one of my favorite places, Bath and Body Works and the yummy vanilla candles are from another of my fav places, the great, the wonderful, Pier One. Check them out they are fabulous!

Another thing about autumn that I LOVE are the fun clothes that you get to start wearing. I love jackets and scarfs!!! They are so fun!
Here are some that I found that I think are super cute!
The fun Orange Old Navy jacket is soooooo fun! My favorite scarf I own is this Fossil one that Joey got me last year, and these Frye boots are so great, they are already on my christmas list. (Oh come on you know you already have your christmas list too)

Another fun thing about fall is FOOTBALL!!! I love watching football this time of year. I don't really need to pay close attention to everything about the game, I just love it in the background. It makes me feel good. And how cool is the new stadium?!

Lets get straight to the yummy desserts that I adore during this fun season. Ok, who am I kidding I love these desserts any time of year. These are two of my favorite recipes!
Snickerdoodles! Nuf said.

Apple Pie. This is the best topped with Blue Bell!



So, this is one of the many things I find awesome. Hope you enjoy this season and the many fun things it has to offer.

No comments: