Monday, May 3, 2010

He Must Not Have Heard Me

I wanted to blog for you the conversation my son had with another little boy at the Barnes and Noble kid area. It was great!

So we walk up to the Thomas the Train table and there was a little boy there who was probably somewhere around 5 years old. Jackson walks right up to him and waves and says 'Hi, my name is Jackson!' The kid looks at him like he was crazy and just kept playing with his trains. That's when Jackson turned around to where I was sitting and said, 'He must not have heard me.' :)
I smile and try not to laugh, because he had OBVIOUSLY heard him and was doing his very best to ignore my child. But my son just persisted. He then grabbed one of the trains and tried to play ram the train with the kid, and again the child moved all of his trains to the other end of the track. Unfazed, Jackson takes his one train back down to where the kid was. He then noticed that the other child had about nine trains all hooked together so he pointed to his train and yelled, 'Wow! Your train is mas grande!' That's when this child really gave him a 'you are weird' look and just walked away. My Spanish speaking outgoing 2 year old was a little much for this kid. But don't worry, Jackson was unfazed by the boy and his apparent lack of hearing.

I love my sweet, outgoing, Spanish speaking, wonderful, big hearted boy!!!! He makes me laugh and he just makes me want to wrap him up in my arms and squeeze his cheeks off! I just can't even stand it.
I LOVE YOU JACKSON BOO!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That is hilarious! Good story :)

jessica Williams said...

I LOVE JACKSON!!! (and a little part of me kind of hates that other little boy)

-Jess

The Stark Family said...

Sounds like a little girl i know! :)