Monday, August 20, 2007

Enough is enough....we need to name this kid!

Ok, first things first, we need a name for this baby. We have thought through many names and have decided that the only name that will suit him is Jackson Philip. We were so excited that we could name him after his two grandpa's (my father, Jack and Joey's father, Philip). It is a good strong name! And as Joey says, it also sounds really good being announced, as Joey has rehearsed.....
"And starting at point guard, Jaaaaaaackssssson Krrrrauuussss!" Apart from that, we are just thrilled to have him named after such important people in our lives.
In other news, he is moving so much now! In fact I was the only one who had felt him until yesterday when Joey finally felt him move! He actually was moving alot because he felt him five or six times in a really short period. He was so glad that he finally was able to feel what I was feeling. I think Jackson knows I am talking about him because as I type he seems to be doing flips in my stomach. Anywho, my new favorite thing is watching my belly "jump" when he kicks. It feels like a muscle spasm and looks crazy! Isn't pregnancy wild!!! Thanks for coming along for the ride and taking an interest in our special time. We are so grateful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love the name and we will announce him like Joey does whenever he comes over... "And now entering our house, Jaaaaaaaacksoooooooon Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaus!" He's probably running some basketball drills in your stomach to get read for his big debut on Dec. 16th.
Love you,
Jess and Johnny